General Information/DiscussionsGOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!

General Info for everyone

Topic author
BowlKids

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

in game name is, VVFCxNails

im guessing it was ZenBob who banned me. only law guy in server. i got banned for calling somone a noob, that seems a little harsh to ban someone for just saying the word noob. it was on your HC- Broadcast server for COD4 IP - 72.233.91.202

i like playing in your server alot and i would hate to let this little mishap happen again. so please get back to me as soon as you can, thanks for you time.

GAME ON! :51:

Nails

MissileChicago

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Please be patient while the admin who banned you addresses the issue. Thank you.
"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'." - Carl Spackler

Topic author
BowlKids

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

well i guess it wasnt zenbob but my friends i was playing with, said it was some guy named poncho via? poncho villa???

sorry for the name mishap, but seems poor that the guy wasnt wearing clan tags.

KungfuBeer

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:36 pm

We don't have to wear tags to ban people. Sometimes people act differently around admins, so we test the waters by changing our identity to make sure the servers are normal even when we are not visible

Zenbob

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

That was me, should have been a kick. It wasn't for saying noob, it was repeated insults after warnings and your reply to me when I asked you to stop, which was "NO".
~~ Find me on Origin - user name Zenbob ~~

Topic author
BowlKids

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 pm

i added you, you havnt been on and im still banned from the server. can someone else help me out? i miss playing your server :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information