General Information/Discussionshello friends

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Codester

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

Hey fellow gamers!
I just had a long spell without highspeed internet, unable to play any online games for 5 years. Well, highspeed just got into town and now I can play all the games I've missed for so long. I found this server and have been having a great time playing with everybody on it. There is always good teamwork and very well rounded players. Just wanted to swing in the forums and say hello. It is fun playing with you all!

KungfuBeer

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

Thank you and welcome! Glad you found us!

Anonymous

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

Welcome.

MissileChicago

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon. :7:

russty1683

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 am

welcome to our group
----Retired Clan Member-----

PURE_RAGE

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am

Welcome! :twisted:

Topic author
Codester

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I saw that a lot of you guys play AIX. This must be a new mod that came out since I have been gone. Do you need higher system requirements to play? What makes it such a cool mod? Does the majority play AIX or vanilla bf2? Im curious and will probably download it while im at work today.

PURE_RAGE

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Codester wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I saw that a lot of you guys play AIX. This must be a new mod that came out since I have been gone. Do you need higher system requirements to play? What makes it such a cool mod? Does the majority play AIX or vanilla bf2? Im curious and will probably download it while im at work today.

Majority of BF2 AF players have switched to AIX, but still enjoy a round or 2 of either AF or SF. AIX hands down is the best MOD for BF2, the best description I can give you is, BF2 on ROIDS!! Here is the link to AIX, Allied Intent Xtended Homepage That should give you a better description of what is contained in the mod. Also the "Map Packs" that you will need to play on our servers is on the main page of L@W, http://www.legionatwar.com/ You will need to log into this page with your forums ID and password, once in a downloads page will show, that is where the Map Packs are. Also there is a great AIX forum found here, viewforum.php?f=43 that might help with any issue's you may run into. Have fun!!

Topic author
Codester

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 pm

am i going to want every AIX map on the download list? that's a lot of maps..

PURE_RAGE

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Codester wrote:am i going to want every AIX map on the download list? that's a lot of maps..

Yep, pretty much. You never know what map may be put into rotation. Yeah, it's alot of download time! :mrgreen:

Edit: Let me take that back, only the maps in our download section on L@W not all those on the AIX website.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information