General Information/DiscussionsDon't you hate it when...........

General Info for everyone

Topic author
[PT] sneakattak

Thu May 24, 2007 11:12 am

People pilot the chopper have no intention of letting the gunner use the TV missile. I kind of thought that was the whole point.

On a tangent, just wanted to say hay to all who I have battled over the hours of playing. Its been fun to play with good squad mates and people who are patient enough to let me be a very inexperienced gunner in the attak helos. Are there any pointers? Meta and Endanger insert all pointers here, thanks much appreciated.

Have a marvelous Thursday and look forward to lightin' up some time real soon.
If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

J232

Thu May 24, 2007 11:22 am

Thats about as bad as the ones who fly around like they are on a sunday drive

check out this avatar... I'll plug it in for you ( I responded in the other post where u asked about it)

Anonymous

Thu May 24, 2007 12:10 pm

or the gunners that honestly dont know theres a TV missle on the chopper and try to cannon tanks from a mile away.

And hey, good to see you here Sneak

Topic author
[PT] sneakattak

Thu May 24, 2007 12:41 pm

http://www.avatarity.com/avatar.php?aid=1943

I was thinking something more like this avatar J232. Not sure how to connect this to my name. Could you do the honors. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Sykotic always a pleasure playing with you even though sometimes you get a lil psychotic when you are bombing folks (haha).

I love when people miss and they say lag or it went right through. So funny.

Cheers.

J232

Thu May 24, 2007 9:36 pm

looks like your avatar used too much bandwidth to link from there site.. save it and upload it to photobucket or imageshack

Anonymous

Thu May 24, 2007 10:29 pm

[PT] sneakattak wrote:
I love when people miss and they say lag or it went right through. So funny.

Cheers.

I hate it when it actually does go right through...

Bert

Fri May 25, 2007 4:35 am

Hehe... that's what I was thinking. I can't tell you how many times I have uttered those words in anger and disbelief.

Topic author
[PT] sneakattak

Fri May 25, 2007 7:57 am

What part of the chopper do you actually try to hit? I heard you should aim for the tail. And when you are guiding the TV missile do you do it in small incrememts or larger ones. I know it depends on where the target is but I think I try to move it in small increments which has not been very successful. Is there anyway to practice? What are the helpful hints?

Thanks fellas. Thanks for the avatar advice J232. Is that supposed to be somehow like R2D2? I know there is a tag C4PO after our golden friend C3PO.

Anywho. Peace out.

Anonymous

Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 am

well theres a great server to practice on, it runs maps with like 12 choppers at each spawn and just has chopper on chopper battles. Ask me for the IP if you want it.

As for aiming, if youre shooting a the side of a helo going forward: aim for the tail. opposite if its flying backwards: aim for the nose.

If youre shooting at the face of a helo strafing to the right: aim for the very left side of its body, opposite with strafing to the left.

Topic author
[PT] sneakattak

Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 am

Thanks Sykotic. What does strafing mean? Thanks for the tips and let me know the IP for the chopper battles. Do you play on that one? Let me know when.

Peace out. UFC fan? Big fight on Sat night. Should be interesting.

Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information