General Information/DiscussionsStopping by to say hi

General Info for everyone

Topic author
BS TaterSalad

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 pm

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi, I look forward to gaming on your BF2 servers. I know Deputy Dawg and we were discussing gaming today and both discovered we are BF2 junkies.

I am not a recruiter, hacker or tard...just gaming for fun and hope to stop by your servers from time to time (when work allows).
Image I hate hackers

MissileChicago

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Well hey! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Looking forward to gaming with you sometime soon. :7:

Deputydawg

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey man glad you stopped by, BS TaterSalad and work out together, he a good guy. Yes I have tried to recuit him for AIX. I'm trying to get him to come to the dark side. I will try to play Vanilla soon, tonight we have a couple search warrant to run so no BF2 for me.

Here is the link for AIX viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6771

sidewinder9x

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 pm

hey come' on over to AIX to see where the "sniper rifles shoot farther, the milkor is deadly and Ernie gives out cookies after each round. :lol:

Topic author
BS TaterSalad

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm

I love PR, but will AIX when I get back next week. I generally game on Tues. Thurs. and Sat. evenings...did I hear you say the sniper rifles shoot farther?? I love sniping. :7:

Just a brief history, I was formerly with the {9thInf} and lead Echo Company which was the Battlefield series company of the 9th Infantry. They had some drama at the top and treated the new C/O of the clan very badly, so 20 or so of us left. Since we are all friends, we put up a site and a teamspeak so we could continue to game together. The BS part of my name is for Blacksheep. :4: is our site if your interested in visiting.

We do quite a bit of Frontlines, but can't seem to get guys to do much BF2 lately, so I am looking forward to gaming with you guys.

*****Edited by Gi.Joe*****
I took out the link to your site. Sorry, we don't allow advertising for other gaming communities on our forums.
Last edited by BS TaterSalad on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate hackers

Deputydawg

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm

That's a cool signature, for a trucker. *0* :1: :1:

desertsmurf

Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:28 pm

welcome trucker brother :9: :9: :9:
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."- General George Patton Jr

Topic author
BS TaterSalad

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am

I installed AIX and noticed your server had a map that I didn't have...is there a map pack you run that I need to dl?

I played a few minutes on another server to make sure it worked, :7: man did it. I am in love already. Head shots on running targets @ 180m, gotta love it.
Image I hate hackers

MissileChicago

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 am

All of the map packs you need are located here:

http://www.legionatwar.com/index.php?op ... ry&catid=6

Let us know if you have any questions. See you on the Battlefield! :7:

PURE_RAGE

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 am

Welcome!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information