General Information/DiscussionsHey guys, I got banned, my fault sorry.

General Info for everyone

Topic author
chewy

Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:25 am

I was talking to Gi. Joe on TS and he says i got banned for cursing. My apologies. I must have confused your server with some other ones I was playing on that day and thought you allowed swearing. My mistake. Again, sorry, it won't happen again and I would appreciate it if the ban could be lifted. I probably said the F word or something, im pretty loose with the language unless I know its a PG rated server. Im also on the prefered players list, I enjoy your server very much, always a good time, no lag.

Sorry again

Chewmaster

In game =CRF=Chewy

gi.joe

Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Chewy,

I reviewed the chat log to see what got you banned. The chat log is far too graphic to repeat here, so I won't. The admin who banned you has agreed to give you a second chance. We hope you will honor our server rules and avoid the use of profanity on our servers.

Your continued standing in our Preferred Players program depends on your ability to follow our server rules.

Thanks,

GI.Joe

Topic author
chewy

Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:51 pm

Thanks, as i said before im sure i thought cursing was allowed and thats most likely the reason i said whatever i said. I would never blatenly disrespect server rules on purpose.

See ya on the battlefield.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information