General Information/DiscussionsBanned, then registry to forums deleted to prevent posting

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Xaxch

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Hello all,

My current in game name for MoH is "The best player"
LegionAtWar|Combat|PBBans [non hardcore] server

On 10/25/2010 at approx 1400 hours. After logging into the L@W|combat|PBbans of MoH I was accused of being a hacker based on my Skill score, which is currently in at 3546, I also have another persona(same cd key, same person as far a PBbans is concerned) [H2o] Xaxch, who is 4666. I was formerly ranked the #1 character as far as skill level and number of kills in Moh. So ya I get it a lot of people think I hack nothing new, been kicked before, pretty sure I'll get kicked later, been banned before and I assume I'll be banned later, not just on this game but most FPS from when I started playing them. But like I said there was no reason after initially getting kicked with no further warning and being ridiculed unecassarily when I re-entered server.
Upon re-entering server I asked why I had been kicked. After asking several times I was told "because your a hacking dope"
I asked again why it was assumed I was hacking, without making any rude/unnecessary comments. I was yet again ridiculed as a hacker in not so polite tones. I was informed by the L@W member that he had screen shots of me hacking. I've been told that before and informed him of such and that I did not care and that I would pay for a flight out to my house if he wanted to watch me play, because I'm not hacking. the convo went even more downhill from there

L@W member: "then what are you using"
The Best Player: "Nothing, I'm just good idiot"
L@W member: "So is your mom"
The Best Player: "She probably is considering I got my genes from her"
L@W member: "Ya we All know shes good"

The convo continued on like this till i got mad and stated that the L@W member was an idiot who had a dumb (yes i used the word dumb nothing more) who couldn't see and shoot a target that's in front of them. This was when I was banned.

All this to say that I don't mind getting banned, the ban will more than likely stand as I got "cheeky" with an admin even though he was completely rude from the start.

My only reason for coming here is to say that the reason I played originally on your serves was because of the environment and the "adult-ness". It was disappointing not to be called a hacker without basis or evidence, but when asking polity why I had been kicked my mother needed to be brought into the situation at all by a "adult" admin is :1:

Anonymous

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Can't imagine any L@W member talking in that manner. I've been here over 5 years and part of the clan for 3.5 of them. Do you have a L@W member name?

Never, never have I seen a L@W member act that way, they are too well vetted for attitude before being allowed in the clan and access to server tools.

Topic author
Xaxch

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Unfortunatly I do not remember the name of the member as it was a long stream of words that I did not take the time to read, only his clan tag.

R.J.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 pm

As Cajun pointed out, I highly doubt a L@W member would respond in such a manner.

Cybex

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

He has Doc mixed up with this person, ..'nypd tactical.', who was calling out people in 3 different rounds calling them hackers I ran the people he complained about and found nothing. I didn't catch all of this as I was running one of them at the time. I was going warn him about his mouth and accusations.

[16:44:31] nypd tactical > TKS ENDER GOT YOUR VID
[16:45:47] nypd tactical > C UNT HACKER ENDER
[16:51:42] rEdGandS BR > the best player hack
[16:51:47] The Best Player > lol
[16:51:54] The Best Player > sure whatever
[16:53:06] nypd tactical > YES HE DOES IS GOT HIS VIDEO AND HIS SCREEN WITH ALL OUR POSITIONS IN RED
[16:53:41] DakotaDoc64 > The Best Player needs downloaded skills evidently
[16:53:48] The Best Player > why was I kicked?
[16:54:07] The Best Player > why was I kicked?
[16:54:14] nypd tactical - OPFOR > YOUR A HACKER
[16:54:40] The Best Player > hello!!! mf! why was I kicked?
[16:54:50] nypd tactical > YOUR A HACKER DOPE
[16:55:03] The Best Player > and you say this with no evidance?
[16:55:13] The Best Player > just cause im good i get kicked thats retarded
[16:55:15] nypd tactical > WE GOT YOUR SCREEN SHOT
[16:55:21] The Best Player > of what?
[16:55:31] nypd tactical > AND THIS TIME TOMMORROW YOUR GAME LICENSE WILL BE BANNED
[16:55:39] The Best Player > lol sure
[16:55:49] The Best Player > ive heard that before on every fps Ive ever played
[16:55:51] nypd tactical > WATCH WE STREAM TO PUNKBUSTER
[16:55:56] The Best Player > never been banned
[16:56:08] The Best Player > so you think im aimbotting?
[16:56:18] nypd tactical > YOUR A LOOSER HACK
[16:56:24] The Best Player > i can give you my home addressand pay for a flight out to my house
[16:56:26] nypd tactical - OPFOR > GO HANG YOURSELF
[16:56:29] The Best Player > and you can watch me play
[16:56:33] nypd tactical > OK WHAT IS IT
[16:56:41] The Best Player > its me you idiot
[16:56:50] The Best Player > im fing good thats all
[16:56:56] nypd tactical > SO IS YOUR MOM
[16:57:06] The Best Player > exactly
[16:57:11] The Best Player > she is pretty good
[16:57:17] nypd tactical > WE ALL KNOW
[16:57:20] The Best Player > seeing as how i got my genes from her
[16:57:32] The Best Player > unlick your bitchass family
[16:57:42] The Best Player > that apparently is as dumb as you
[16:57:43] CptSuicide - OPFOR > Find the guy in the base, they almost have it!
[16:57:51] The Best Player > unable to see a target andshoot it
[16:59:03] DakotaDoc64 > The Best Player had somthing that was blocking me from Banning him
[16:59:10] DakotaDoc64 > Had to do it from the PB Console
[16:59:17] nypd tactical > COOL
[
Obviously he thought he thought "nypd tactical" was an admin talking about screen shots, constantly calling him out. Don't forget this went on for several rounds with "nypd tactical". I don't know if "The best player" was around for them or not. Any chat before this is in the logs. This is still on my screen.
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Anonymous

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:16 pm

I wonder if nypd tactical is with the LaW clan that in MOH would be wearing their clan tags exactly as we do ours?

DakotaDoc64

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

RJ had sent me a PM on this player from the last time he was on the server. I found it interesting that once I banned him he came back, then I could not ban him again from the RCON tools. There is a Hack out there that prevents that. I had to log into the PB web console directly to issue the ban.

Cybex

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

:1: :9: :1: :9: I was reading the chat. I knew you had something on him and then the server thing. Read R.J's post. :21:
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Topic author
Xaxch

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Odd

Well as It was not a member/admin of TWl it is me that owes the apology.

However, it is interesting that you say you banned me as you never did ban me before, Rcon requires a player to usueally be in the server to ban them and as I was never logged into the server and attempted to be banned untill today...

Be that as it may your allowed to ban whoever you want, but do not call me a hacker as I am not. I have formerly participated in TWl in COD4 under the name of Test, Deadpool, and Xaxch Kuget. This is the last 6 of the GUID commonly used by pb to ban selected players and Identify players under TWL "1d48368c" I am a current member of, sadly, a now mostly inactive clan Called H2o. Our website if you dont believe me can be found at *edited*. A picture of me can be found in the left (the younger black guy named Test, i guess technically im the only black guy so...) I have been apart of competitions(clan was ranked 3 at one point in COD:MW) run servers, and even gone to Intel hosted lan competitions where I and my clan won. Oh also you can see my clans teams ladder history here http://www.teamwarfare.com/history.asp? ... d2Overcome

As you people base all your evidence on the circumstantial let me enlighten you. If there is a player on your server that has a Rcon port blocker you cannot ban/kick any player on the server, and must use either a web based server mod like the PB server control website to block said player. I used to help mod our six servers in clan H2o and I know what its like.

This does not mean however that any good player in the server at the time is a hacker. What it means is that someone IS hacking... or that your AGRcon is down at the present time.

You can look at any of my player stats and see that even though yes I have a high skill score my kdr is well within limits.. Generally speaking I have a 1.8 to 2.4 KDR. If thats all it takes for anyone to be a hacker that means 90% of the current leaders in the top 500 of MoH are indeed hacking.

If anyone would ever speck me first instead of listening to ID-10T's like NYPD Tactical you would easily be able to see the truth. Or if you prefer I can make serveral videos of both my good games my bad games and all those in between.

KungfuBeer

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:12 pm

We'll take a look

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information