when i click on the link .............

Moderator: Forum Admins

Forum rules
Note: LegionAtWar is not responsible for any damage to your computer equipment that may be caused during the reading of any of these topics. Read at your own risk!
arc_angelofdeath
Registered Guest

when i click on the link .............

Post#1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:55 pm

when i click on the link for the application it gives me a 404 error ?
thanks ,
arc

Moderhinke

Re: when i click on the link .............

Post#2 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Yes, I can confirm that. Happens to me too. We'll look into it!
Let's all calm down. Everyone's going to be just fine, as long as I have enough beer.

KungfuBeer

Post#3 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Some people get it and some don't. I am not sure why. Try clearing all your browser cache or a new browser and then try again

KungfuBeer

Post#4 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:11 pm

If that does not work, copy and paste this information in an email, fill it out and send to kungfubeer@legionatwar.net

Code: Select all

Real Name - First: Last: Online Player Alias: Forum Username: Email Address: Age (You must be at least 18 years or older to apply): Location (Where do you live?): Profession (What do you do for a living?): Gaming Information Online Time (General times you play): Gaming History (Put a + next to the ones you play) Battlefield 4 Battlefield 3 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battlefield 2 Just Cause 2 Chivalry Need 4 Speed Series Star Wars The Old Republic Call of Duty Series Medal of Honor Series Arma Series Left 4 Dead 2 What games have you played on our servers? Additional Comments (Any other comments you would like to add? How did you find us?) I have read and understand LegionAtWar's credo to which I will obey and follow. (http://www.legionatwar.com/index.php/home/welcome/about-us): Please Read I have read and understand LegionAtWar's Rules and will follow them (http://www.legionatwar.com/index.php/home/welcome/about-us): Please Read

Return to “General Topics”