After playing last night and pondering it all during sleepy time here are my initial thoughts on the "new" DLC Second assault; your thoughts may vary buyer beware!
1. destructibility pretty nice,different, like the tunnels etc..smaller maps size is better (so far)
2. planes absolutely blow, leave it to Dice to fuck it up, no control taking off, it appears as if your flying a box, can't see nose, canopy, etc..
3. Caspian Border near tower, you can't kill anybody on tower if you shoot through the gratings.
4. Metro I thing will be the keeper,
5. We basically got the same maps with window dressing (frostbite treatment, which they did say.)
feel free to add to it.
Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest