Origin GamesWhy they keep on doing this?

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
VONUS
Posts: 188
Joined: January 2012
Contact:
Status: Offline

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Grrr, why they put unlockable stuff in a game and then give it all away....
Attachments
bf4handguns.JPG
bf4handguns.JPG (98.6 KiB) Viewed 385 times
bf4handguns.JPG
bf4handguns.JPG (98.6 KiB) Viewed 385 times
Image
Image

User avatar

MissileChicago
Member
Posts: 11306
Joined: June 2007
Contact:
Status: Offline

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Because their sales of this game are way below the expectation. Popularity is waning and they know it!
"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'." - Carl Spackler

User avatar

Flipper
Member
Posts: 5924
Joined: October 2008
Contact:
Status: Offline

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Yup, so all of us that paid for the way the game was meant to be played, instead get it in the ass compared with those who sign on the dotted line later down the road. And they said only American businesses do that, uh-huuu! :wink: Welcome to the world of cookie-cutter vid games......Buy now and we'll throw in a free game of checkers. Yes that's right, purchase the game for $19.95 and well throw in an online game of checkers for FREE. You read it right, FREE!


(meanwhile back at EA headquarters in the back board room)... Guys, next week just offer up free unlocks and reduce the game to only $9.95.. We'll get to the numbers we want, then on occasion, address a gaming issue and make a big hoopla about it. Also offer up free extra points and maybe an unlock or two. That will keep 80% of the gamers at bay. The other 20% who really get it, we can deal with them!

User avatar

sidewinder9x
Member
Posts: 6305
Joined: April 2008
Contact:
Status: Offline

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:32 am

Correct, so now when everybody else finally gets access expect total mayhem; it's a joke.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest